Hometown: Buxton, Maine
Association with MeRTEC: Graduate Research Assistant
Graduate Degree Progress
PhD Counselor Education and Supervision – University of Wyoming – 2022
MS Clinical Mental Health Counseling – University of Southern Maine-2017
Undergraduate Degree Progress
BS Health Science – University of Southern Maine 2015
BA Psychology – University of Southern Maine 2014
AS Physical Therapist Assistant – Kennebec Valley Community College 2012
Achievements through MeRTEC:
- Awarded the 2016 Graduate Assistant Employee of the Year Award for First Year Graduate Assistants.
- Nominated and served on the CMHS Dean Search Committee.
- Experience with research and applying for multiple federal grants.
- Assisted in literature review, research design, and data analysis on experiential ethics projects.
- Assisted with curriculum design for Regulatory Ethics certificate and minor programs.
- Co-taught EYE 199: A Regulated Society.
‘MeRTEC provided research and teaching opportunities that I feel paved my way into a PhD program.’